Saturday, March 20, 2010

Christmas Blessings

This year for Christmas, Jason and I had decided not to splurge since we were in the process of building a new house but rather get things for each other that we needed. Because of this, I had to be creative about how to give him the BIGGEST present ever!

First, I had to make a last minute Target run on Christmas Eve. I picked up the necessary supplies then got back home before Jason thought something was funny. Once I was home, I hid away in the guest room to finish wrapping presents and see if I had one more present to get ready! After holding my breath for what seemed like an eternity (only 3 minutes)...

YES! GOD IS SO GOOD! One last present to wrap!

Fast forward to Christmas morning...

The last present of Christmas morning...

A moment of confusion... "Honey, is there something you want to tell me?"

After many happy tears and lots of hugging... Checking out the "necessities" that were included in the present!

Pacifiers, white, pink, and blue socks... and the positive test!
Thank you Lord!

It was a GREAT Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to share this amazing blessing! And the perfect song...How great is our God! We love you guys and can't wait to see the newest member of our family! See you Easter to celebrate the reason we all get to share this miracle...love you! Sherry & family!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your kind words...