Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happily Ever After

We were able to head out on a mini vacation which included a beautiful wedding for wonderful friends in Hilton Head Island. We went up a day early to get some beach time in before the wedding festivities began...
Here are a few pictures of me and my sweet husband having a quiet, romantic (pre-baby) dinner!

29 Weeks!

Our friends Leslie & LJ got married and we couldn't be happier for them! They truly are a match made in heaven! One of her bridesmaids even called them "Barbie & Ken"! The wedding was so sweet, beautiful and so sincere... I teared up just thinking about our own wedding day... it was the best day ever - just like theirs! My husband is incredible and I thank God daily for him!

Here are a few pics of the precious couple...

Their reception was a BLAST! We had a great time! The food was wonderful and it was a perfect setting for their celebration! Leslie & LJ - Congratulations and Many Blessings!

This picture does not do them justice (sorry).
We danced the night away! It was a TON of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your kind words...