Saturday, July 14, 2012

Puppet Show

One of my dearest friends is expecting her second baby and is on bed rest and has been for quite some time.  And she has a 2 year old little girl.  I cannot imagine this combo!

So, to help her out (and to keep my own little rascal occupied); we picked up her little girl for a Girls Morning Out at a puppet show!  If you are in the Atlanta area, I highly recommend going to the Center for Puppetry Arts!  I took the girls to see "The Little Pirate Mermaid" and it was terrific!  My girl was a little apprehensive but her best friend sat beside her completely mesmerized by the whole show!  It was super cute to see the two of them experiencing this together!  Sweet, sweet girls!
Two cuties in the backseat that were excited about our little adventure!

Just before the show began!  Such big girls!
They were happy kiddos (despite the nervous look on MK's face)!
 After the really cute puppet show, mommy we decided to treat ourselves to a little pizza for lunch!  The girls ate and chatted (nothing more funny than 2 yr old conversations) then were ready to throw pennies in the fountain outside!  Love these girls!


"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for JOY and be glad all our days."  Psalm 90:14

4 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you braved both our banshees that day. Mary Kate and I are so amazingly blessed to have both of you in our lives. THANK you for making this crazy season so much easier. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Such cute girls.
    Beth Z :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your kind words...