Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Catching up... Pumpkins

Our girl has been a busy little bee lately!  We have been on the go and I have so many things to blog about, I'm a little overwhelmed and not sure where to begin!

We made a family trip to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago and our girl had a blast!  She wanted to throw the "balls" and was all over the place!  It was a beautiful day and a perfect family outing!  Now that I am home full time, these family outings on the weekends are so special.  My wonderful hubby and I try really hard to be intentional about our family time because we want to make memories we will all cherish!  God has given us with a perfect little girl and an abundant life so we feel blessed to be able to slow down and intentionally soak in His goodness!




Joy and I went back to the pumpkin patch with some dear friends.  It was really sweet to see our girls playing with the pumpkins and just having fun!  I tried to capture some of their fun but these just don't do it justice...





There really just isn't anything better than the laughter of a sweet baby enjoying time with friends and God's beautiful creation!

We are so thankful for amazing friends that we love like family.  I am thankful that our girl will have lifelong friends.  I am thankful that God has brought godly women into my life at just the right time for just the right reasons!  Sometimes these reasons are as simple as a cold diet coke and chocolate but more often than not, they offer words of encouragement when I need them most and insight when I cannot see the forest for the trees.  I am thankful for these friends and the lessons I learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your kind words...