Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Family Game Day

Not too long ago, my hubby and I took our girl to Georgia Tech for a football game!  To say she was excited, is an understatement!  She was beside herself! 
 This little lady LOVES Buzz!  She was so excited to see Buzz everywhere!
 A very proud daddy with his little girl in front of the Wreck!
We were waiting for the band and cheerleaders to parade into the stadium.  Our girl was a BIG FAN of all this!
 We decided to forgo actual tailgating and walked to our girl's favorite place, The Varsity!
 She was anxiously awaiting her red dog (ketchup only), fries, and of course - frosted orange!  Healthy?  Not so much.  Crazy yummy?  Completely!
 Cheering on her daddy's beloved Yellow Jackets!
Even though this girl missed her nap, she had a GREAT day!
 
I pray that God allows her to remember these fun experiences with mommy and daddy as she grows up.  I pray that these times remind her of just how much she is loved.  Love isn't about stuff... it's about people... and I love these two people!  Such a memorable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your kind words...