Tuesday, December 18, 2012

too much...

Sometimes I feel like life becomes a bit... too much. 

My whole family has been sick for nearly two weeks... 

too much sickness means too much laundry and too many tissues and too much coughing and too much medicine and too many trips to doctors and too much nastiness floating around my house.

My sweet hubby had (minor) surgery on top of our sickness...

seriously too much to handle.

But then things like the tragedy at a sweet elementary school happen...

too much sadness.

too much sorrow.

and I know that I have too much to be thankful for.

My heart and my prayers are with all the families affected.

1 comment:

  1. i understand. health issues and trips to the drs office wears me thin super fast. praying you are all on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your kind words...