Friday, January 24, 2014

just for fun

I feel like life has been a little heavy lately...

Okay, a LOT heavy...

big major questions and life altering answers...

not just in my family but in families all around us...

But I know that God promises abundant blessings on His people...

so, just a little bit of fun for you (and a major photo dump)...

 When you "blog" like I do, you get around to posting Halloween pictures in January... whatev.  Our Pocahontas had so much fun this year!
 Thank you, Chick-fil-A, for chicken tortilla soup and (on good tummy days) salad with your berry balsamic dressing.  Please keep these around forever.  Please?
 Once a week, I have the absolute privilege to volunteer with Lazarus Ministries at City of Refuge.  I get to play with the cutest kiddos while their mommas learn foundational financial concepts.  If you need to get plugged in with an amazing organization, contact Lazarus.  They are doing amazing things in our city!
 Okay, ya'll... this stuff is super addictive.  Maybe it's because Noonday Collection was started as an adoption fundraiser (and that speaks to this momma's heart) or maybe it's because their sole purpose is to help mommas around the world create pathways out of poverty for their own families... or maybe it's because their jewelry and accessories are just to die for beautiful... Whatever the case, I cannot get enough.  I wholeheartedly believe in what they are doing and holy cow do I love this jewelry!  Don't worry friends, I'll be having another trunk show soon!  **Spring Line debuts February 20th!**
 Again, because I'm an awesome bloggger (ha!), here's a picture of my sweet family... cutting down our Christmas tree!  It was a first for me but it was lots of fun!  You know it's gonna be a good time when you drive up and they literally hand you a saw through the window of your car!  :-)  This will be a tradition from here on out!  Very Clark Griswold... without the giant roots... or crazed squirrel... or Cousin Eddie. 
 My girl at a Georgia Tech football game this fall!  She was so thrilled that a real, live "chee-lee-dah" let her hold the big, gold pom pom!  It is always a fun family time on the Flats! 
And from the Chick-fil-A Christmas Open House... my sweet girl in Mr. Cathy's office... such an amazing family and incredible company to work for.  We are so thankful. 

Okay... hopefully those put a smile on your face... and if not, well... shop Noonday Collection's sale for some awesome deals right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your kind words...