Monday, November 19, 2012

Santa!

Yes, I know I just bought our Thanksgiving turkey today...

And yes, I realize that my tree is not up; much less decorated...

But, yes, we have already visited with Santa!
 She was serious about telling Daddy what to write on her Wish List!  I was a little concerned about her liking the big man with a beard this year but much to my surprise...
 She was REALLY excited to see him!  At least while waiting in line. 
 There were no tears shed but no real smiles either.
 This was her idea of giving Santa a hug.  Maybe next year!
 And if you ask my girl what she wants for lunch after seeing Santa, she'll tell you "Barsity, Mommy!" So we said bye to Daddy and headed to The Varsity.
 Life is just sweeter when you add a Frosted Orange to the day!
Here's the "official" Santa picture for 2012.
 
Now we can get ready for Thanksgiving!  Gobble, gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your kind words...